Anime Benders Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What? Hiatus?

3 posters

Go down

What? Hiatus? Empty What? Hiatus?

Post by xblackfirefreak Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:12 am

It's not really a hiatus. Life has been so overwhelming for me lately. My daughter has been sick on and off for the last three months and it's put so much pressure on me that it's super hard for me to edit (when I actually get the time to).

I'm not sure if some of you know or not but I am a single mother and I do work a full time job. I'm even trying to make time to go back to college.

Anyways, what my point is, I wont be joining a lot of MEPs. Since I joined, I've tried to get into every MEP to help speed along the production (didn't seem to help much Sad ) I will only join one if I'm in love with the song and know if I have the ability to finish in time. Of course, I will host the ones I've suggested but I don't have to host them all if someone else is interested in it.

I still want to get to know each of you (more so the ones over 18) and hopefully become friends. <3

I really enjoy this studio. Smile
xblackfirefreak
xblackfirefreak

Virgo
Snake
Participation! : 163
Birthday : 1989-09-09

https://www.youtube.com/user/xblackfirefreak

Back to top Go down

What? Hiatus? Empty Re: What? Hiatus?

Post by Harlequinade13 Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:51 am

We understand! It sounds like you have your hands full! Smile Hope things calm down soon! I'm glad you're not going on official hiatus though.
Harlequinade13
Harlequinade13

Participation! : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by KamiSama991 Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:38 am

Wish you and your daughter all the best! Hope things calm down soon! Good luck Smile
KamiSama991
KamiSama991

Capricorn
Buffalo
Participation! : 77
Birthday : 1998-01-06

https://www.youtube.com/user/KamiSama991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down