Anime Benders Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

+5
xEmmaTheKid
Tomoekun777
littlemissfiretruckx
Flamey
endorsii
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING - Page 3 Empty Re: Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:02 am

ThunderrVolt wrote:Here's my part!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l5wgi8 If you want me to change anything then just let me know. c:

It's really gorgeous!

Back to top Go down

Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING - Page 3 Empty Re: Soldier Remix MEP (DONE) RENDERING

Post by Harlequinade13 Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:29 am

Can I be a back-up?
Harlequinade13
Harlequinade13

Participation! : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by awakeningeden Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:00 am

*hesitantly raises hand* I can help out, if you need me - I've just never really edited dubstep before so it would be a challenge - but fun nonetheless!
awakeningeden
awakeningeden
Admin

Participation! : 2147483647

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:47 am

Harlequinade13 wrote:Can I be a back-up?

sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:48 am

awakeningeden wrote:*hesitantly raises hand* I can help out, if you need me - I've just never really edited dubstep before so it would be a challenge - but fun nonetheless!

Ok thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamey Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:41 pm

I'd contact the two who have not sent their parts in and try to get them in asap.
Flamey
Flamey
Admin

Libra
Buffalo
Participation! : 2147483627
Birthday : 1997-10-09

https://www.youtube.com/user/Flame77blast

Back to top Go down

Post by awakeningeden Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:01 pm

Hey, it's been a few weeks since you approved of me being back-up, and neither missing part seems to be turned in yet. If you haven't received confirmation they're working on their parts either through the forum or a PM on youtube, it may be best to re-open them and give them to the back-ups you have available.
awakeningeden
awakeningeden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 12:31 pm

awakeningeden wrote:Hey, it's been a few weeks since you approved of me being back-up, and neither missing part seems to be turned in yet. If you haven't received confirmation they're working on their parts either through the forum or a PM on youtube, it may be best to re-open them and give them to the back-ups you have available.

Well,I tried to contact them too.but they did not reply..so do you want to take part 10?

Back to top Go down

Post by awakeningeden Wed May 07, 2014 11:55 pm

XxZutaraxX wrote:
awakeningeden wrote:Hey, it's been a few weeks since you approved of me being back-up, and neither missing part seems to be turned in yet. If you haven't received confirmation they're working on their parts either through the forum or a PM on youtube, it may be best to re-open them and give them to the back-ups you have available.

Well,I tried to contact them too.but they did not reply..so do you want to take part 10?

I actually wanted to take a stab at Part 2, if you're gonna re-open that part (since both haven't replied). But, if you absolutely need me to take Part 10, I'll try my best ^^;
awakeningeden
awakeningeden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by endorsii Thu May 08, 2014 2:54 pm

If you need another backup, then I'd be happy to help too! ^^
endorsii
endorsii

Libra
Rat
Participation! : 128
Birthday : 1996-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamey Sun May 11, 2014 9:22 pm

Hello! Please reopen your missing part(s) so that we can have other members fill in the part(s)!

Thank you! Smile
Flamey
Flamey
Admin

Libra
Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by AvatarBianca10 Wed May 14, 2014 12:37 pm

I am really sorry to say this, but i will not be able to complete my part. im really sorry but im just really busy with exams and a bunch of other stuff i need to do Sad
Sorry, but i hope you can find a replacement
Admin

Scorpio
Buffalo
Participation! : 2147483630
Birthday : 1997-10-24

https://www.youtube.com/user/AvatarBianca10?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 2:42 pm

awakeningeden wrote:
XxZutaraxX wrote:

I actually wanted to take a stab at Part 2, if you're gonna re-open that part (since both haven't replied). But, if you absolutely need me to take Part 10, I'll try my best ^^;

looks like that you can have part 2 now.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zv839mk7s5k13ny/soldier+part+2.wma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 2:43 pm

AvatarBianca10 wrote:I am really sorry to say this, but i will not be able to complete my part. im really sorry but im just really busy with exams and a bunch of other stuff i need to do Sad
Sorry, but i hope you can find a replacement

okey that's fine Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 2:45 pm

would you like to take part 10?
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5fuqz67sl2auuwf/soldier+part+10.wma

Back to top Go down

Post by awakeningeden Sat May 17, 2014 4:59 pm

Hey there! Finished Part 2, and I ended up using Howl's Moving Castle. Gotta say, it's not my best (or at least, that's how I feel given how I've been vidding lately), so please let me know if there's you want me to fix or the whatnot. Hope you like it!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/scizpw

awakeningeden
awakeningeden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamey Sat May 17, 2014 11:51 pm

If you need another back up, I'll do it! Smile
Flamey
Flamey
Admin

Libra
Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 1:28 pm

Flame77Blast wrote:If you need another back up, I'll do it! Smile

thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 1:30 pm

awakeningeden wrote:Hey there! Finished Part 2, and I ended up using Howl's Moving Castle. Gotta say, it's not my best (or at least, that's how I feel given how I've been vidding lately), so please let me know if there's you want me to fix or the whatnot. Hope you like it!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/scizpw

thanks!it's amazing Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 5:54 am

re-open the part of bianca, cause if u dont, it will never be done u.u

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamey Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:36 pm

Harley, I'm sorry to bug you, but could you fill in part 10 since you are the first backup?
Flamey
Flamey
Admin

Libra
Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequinade13 Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:38 am

@Flamey
Sorry. I don't think I have inspiration, or motivation to edit all the dubstep in the remaining part. But if no one else really wants to do it, I can probably come up with something. But if someone else is interested, I think someone more inspired than me should do the part.
Harlequinade13
Harlequinade13

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamey Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:49 pm

Harlequinade13 wrote:@Flamey
Sorry. I don't think I have inspiration, or motivation to edit all the dubstep in the remaining part. But if no one else really wants to do it, I can probably come up with something. But if someone else is interested, I think someone more inspired than me should do the part.

No one else seems to want too so could you do it? All i really want is the part done so we can upload this puppy!

Thanks for doing this! You are a life saver! Smile
Flamey
Flamey
Admin

Libra
Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequinade13 Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:52 am

@Flame
Alright, I can do it. Smile I think I'll use Haikyu. I'll let you know. I'll need at least a week or so but I'll to get my part done as soon as I can.
Harlequinade13
Harlequinade13

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamey Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:38 pm

Harlequinade13 wrote:@Flame
Alright, I can do it. Smile I think I'll use Haikyu. I'll let you know. I'll need at least a week or so but I'll to get my part done as soon as I can.

Thats great and totally fine! Smile
Flamey
Flamey
Admin

Libra
Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next