Anime Benders Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guys, we gotta be a bit more punctual...

+2
Harlequinade13
awakeningeden
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Guys, we gotta be a bit more punctual...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Guys, we gotta be a bit more punctual...

Post by Harlequinade13 Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:01 pm

@littlemissfiretruckx Exactly.
Harlequinade13
Harlequinade13

Participation! : 242

Back to top Go down

Guys, we gotta be a bit more punctual...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Guys, we gotta be a bit more punctual...

Post by xEmmaTheKid Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:49 pm

@LMF: That sounds perfect. We should bring Mia (FlameBlast) into this and tell her our ideas. She's back from vacation now.
xEmmaTheKid
xEmmaTheKid
Admin

Scorpio
Pig
Participation! : 2147483647
Birthday : 1995-11-08

http://pandastockings.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by awakeningeden Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:41 pm

@littlemissfiretruck: Yeah, I understand what you mean about this being more of a dumping ground than an actual studio...especially since we hadn't had an uploaded mep in a couple of months. We can't be neglectful and forget that. I personally wouldn't know how to fix that situation, but I'm sure someone can have an idea!

And yes, I've wanting to discuss that thread issue as well. I personally think the "Open," "Closed," and "Finished" MEP sections would be great to organize a bit more - it would help people to see what meps need help closing and the whatnot.

Also, I feel like we need to do something about the Suggestions thread. We should set up a deadline for how long a suggestion can stay up before it's deleted, and how much time the host has to create an open thread before someone else can take it over or it's deleted.

awakeningeden
awakeningeden
Admin

Participation! : 2147483647

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemissfiretruckx Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:35 pm

I feel like some people like to suggest songs but they don't like hosting, so there should be some time between when it gets enough votes and when the sign-up video is made where you can hand it over to someone else if you don't want to host it.

And maybe whenever you suggest a song, you could also send everyone a PM on YouTube with a link to the thread? Because I'm subscribed to like every thread on the forum I could think of, but stuff still gets by me somehow sometimes.
littlemissfiretruckx
littlemissfiretruckx

Aquarius
Rooster
Participation! : 158
Birthday : 1993-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Animefreaknya Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:34 am

I have an MEP that's ready to open here, but I don't really want to open it until there aren't as many unfilled MEPS open.
Animefreaknya
Animefreaknya

Pisces
Buffalo
Participation! : 55
Birthday : 1997-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamey Sun May 11, 2014 9:11 pm

Sorry for lack of responsibility guys! I have been busy.

But excuses aside, I have messaged all members and enlisted new members as well.

So if you have a closed MEP past the deadline that is missing parts, please reopen them!

Thanks for your concern, you are all amazing and the best members this studio could have!
Flamey
Flamey
Admin

Libra
Buffalo
Participation! : 2147483627
Birthday : 1997-10-09

https://www.youtube.com/user/Flame77blast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum